Your membership with the PTSA benefits all kids. Membership does NOT = Volunteering! It is a way to support the work of those who have the time or passion for volunteering.
Kentlake Community PTSA 2018 – 2019
Making every Kentlake student’s potential a reality.
Kentlake PTSA is a powerful voice for all Kentlake students, a relevant resource for Kentlake families and community and a strong advocate for the education and well-being of every Kentlake student.
Our Strategic Goals
- Speaking on behalf of our children at Kentlake High School, in our community, and before governmental bodies and other organization that make decisions affecting our children;
- Supporting Kentlake parents in developing skills to raise, protect and advocate for their children;
- Encouraging Kentlake parents, teachers, students and community involvement;
- Promoting opportunities for positive outcomes for our children;
- Being a financially stable, well-managed organization that promotes diversity, provides quality service, models best practices and values its members
- We will increase, retain and diversity our membership;
- We will focus our services and activities on our strategic goals;
- We will focus our advocacy efforts toward improving the health, welfare, safety, and education of Kentlake students;
- We will recruit and develop effective leaders.